The Reserve at Thousand Oaks
Features & Amenities
- Beautifully Designed Studio, One & Two Bedroom Floor Plans
- Basic Cable Included
- All Utilities Included in Monthly Fee Except Telephone and Wi-Fi
- Individually Controlled Air Conditioning and Heating in Each Apartment
- Kitchenette with Refrigerator & Microwave*
- Private Patio or Balcony in Select Apartments
- Emergency Alert System in Each Apartment
- Smoke-Free Environment
- Pet-Friendly Community
- Laundry Service
- Housekeeping Services
*in select apartment homes
- Large, Attractive Campus With Hundreds of Mature Trees Throughout Community
- Swimming Pool & Spa
- Outdoor Courtyards & Walking Paths
- MBK Cuisine Restaurant-Style Dining
- Formal Dining Room
- Movie Theater
- Club Room
- Resident Art Studio
- Salon/Barber Shop
- Community Gardens
- Transportation Services 7 Days a Week
- 24-Hour Concierge
- Excellent Parking
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
We’re dedicated to providing resources that help promote wellness, connections, meaningful moments, and a life lived well--here are a few of the ways we accomplish that using technology!
Connected Living is an online portal where residents and families can access the community’s Mind+Body Wellness calendar, MBK Cuisine menus, photos, and more through a smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Eversound is a wireless listening system for seniors with hearing impairment or concentration issues that can be utilized in large groups or even one-on-one interactions to promote communication and connection within the community.
iN2L is a content-driven engagement program designed to create meaningful experiences for older adults by connecting them with what interests and fulfills them and offering residents an adaptable, easy-to-use way to enjoy lifelong passions.
Joy for All companion pets are designed to bring comfort, companionship, and ease of care. These innovative robo-pets help alleviate social isolation, loneliness, and cognitive decline by delivering comfort and joy.
Rendever is a leading provider of turnkey Virtual Reality (VR) experiences for older adults to demonstrate the benefits of reducing social isolation through shared experiences by virtually transporting them across the globe in a safe, engaging, and unique way.