Is it the right time for Senior Living?
Learn more about your options and find the best fit for your care needs with this quick 4-5 minute survey.
A Continuum of Care at The Reserve at Thousand Oaks
As an MBK senior living community, we are proud to offer an unequaled level of service and personalized care in Thousand Oaks, CA. Here, personalized care is synonymous with relationship-based care, which is our way of describing our philosophy and approach to enhancing the wellbeing of every resident at The Reserve at Thousand Oaks. We get to know each resident and their unique story in order to provide just what they need to feel their best. Whether that means a special addition to the menu, a favorite activity on the calendar, assistance with managing medication, or a free afternoon to relax in the sun by the pool, we are here for our residents. Our team ensures The Reserve at Thousand Oaks is a warm, welcoming place to call home.
Discover all the advantages of maintenance-free living and a continuum of care at The Reserve at Thousand Oaks. Get in touch with our Thousand Oaks, CA, campus to arrange a visit and a tour.
- Large, Attractive Campus
- Swimming Pool & Spa
- Outdoor Courtyards & Walking Paths
- Putting Green
- MBKuisine Restaurant-Style Dining
- Formal Dining Room
- Movie Theater
- Game Room
- Resident Art Studio
- Salon/Barber Shop
- Community Gardens
- Transportation Services 7 Days a Week
- 24-Hour Concierge
- Excellent Parking
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Beautifully Designed Studio & One Bedroom Floor Plans
- Basic Cable Included
- All Utilities Included in Monthly Fee Except Telephone
- Individually Controlled Air Conditioning and Heating in Each Apartment
- Kitchenette with Refrigerator & Microwave*
- Private Patio or Balcony in Select Apartments
- Emergency Alert System in Each Home
- Smoke-Free Environment
- Pet-Friendly Community
- Laundry Service
- Housekeeping Services
*in Assisted Living apartment homes