Is it the right time for Senior Living?
Learn more about your options and find the best fit for your care needs with this quick 4-5 minute survey.
Stockton Senior Care
At The Commons on Thornton, we offer an exceptional senior living experience for people at varying stages of abilities and need. Our lovely and convenient location is ideal for residents seeking the freedom and amenities of senior living where everyday chores are taken care of. One monthly fee includes our gourmet MBKuisine dining program, a complete fitness center with classes and available personal training, an elegant and spacious apartment, and a calendar spilling over with engaging events and activities. Assisted Living residents collaborate with our senior care professionals to create a personalized care plan specific to their daily needs. Short-Term stay residents benefit from all of the above, while our Memory Care community members connect and thrive with full-time compassionate and respectful care in a secure, home-like environment.
Click below to view and download a guide to all the senior living options available.
- Elegant full-service dining room
- Private dining room
- Casual bistro and coffee bar
- Fitness center with personal training services
- Computer lounge
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Lush landscaped grounds with walking paths and garden area
- Connections for Living (memory care neighborhood)
- Concierge services
- Scheduled transportation
- Beautifully Designed Studio & One Bedroom & Two Bedroom Floor Plans
- Basic Cable Included
- All Utilities Included in Monthly Fee Except Telephone
- Individually Controlled Air Conditioning and Heating in Each Apartment
- Kitchenette with Refrigerator & Microwave*
- Emergency Alert System in Each Home
- Smoke-Free Environment
- Pet-Friendly Community
- Laundry Service
- Housekeeping Services
*In Assisted Living apartment homes