The Charleston at Cedar Hills
Features & Amenities
- Spacious studio with alcove, one, and two bedroom floor plans
- All utilities included except telephone
- WiFi available
- Basic cable included
- Weekly housekeeping
- Personal laundry & linen service available
- Emergency alert & response system
- Pet-friendly apartment homes
Beauty Salon & Barber Shop
- Chapel with onsite LDS church services
- Genealogy research room
- Grand dining room & three chef-prepared meals
- Bistro with all-day snacks
- Cozy parlor
- Library with warm fireplace
- Activity room with piano
- Theater room
- Elegant private dining room
- Beauty salon/barbershop
- Beautiful landscape with patio & walking paths
- Mountain views
- Raised garden boxes for flowers and vegetables
- Scheduled transportation
- Exciting calendar of events & activities
- Activities to enhance mind, body, & spirit
- Location close to medical community and resources
- Exercise and fitness center
We’re dedicated to providing resources that help promote wellness, connections, meaningful moments, and a life lived well--here are a few of the ways we accomplish that using technology!
Connected Living is an online portal where residents and families can access the community’s Mind+Body Wellness calendar, MBK Cuisine menus, photos, and more through a smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Eversound is a wireless listening system for seniors with hearing impairment or concentration issues that can be utilized in large groups or even one-on-one interactions to promote communication and connection within the community.
iN2L is a content-driven engagement program designed to create meaningful experiences for older adults by connecting them with what interests and fulfills them and offering residents an adaptable, easy-to-use way to enjoy lifelong passions.
Joy for All companion pets are designed to bring comfort, companionship, and ease of care. These innovative robo-pets help alleviate social isolation, loneliness, and cognitive decline by delivering comfort and joy.
Rendever is a leading provider of turnkey Virtual Reality (VR) experiences for older adults to demonstrate the benefits of reducing social isolation through shared experiences by virtually transporting them across the globe in a safe, engaging, and unique way.