Seven Lakes Memory Care
Features & Amenities
- Thoughtfully Designed Floor Plans
- Private Studios with Private Bathrooms and Private Studios with Shared Bathrooms
- All Utilities Included Except Telephone
- Emergency Alert System in Each Home
- Smoke-Free Environment
- Pet-Friendly Community
- Laundry Service
- Housekeeping Services
Beauty Parlor & Barber Shop
- Beautiful, Lakeside Community
- Spacious, Secured Exterior Patio & Walking Paths
- MBK Cuisine Restaurant-Style Dining
- Dining Area with Full Kitchen & Breakfast Bar
- Spacious Great Room
- Resident Fitness Classes
- Organized Activities
- Beauty Parlor & Barbershop
- Pet Friendly
- Close to Boyd Lake State Park
- Transportation Services 5 Days a Week
- Monthly Yoi Shigoto Community Outreach Program
- Sponsor and Host of the Memory Cafe
- Field Work-Study Site for Colorado State University Occupational Therapy Students
- Front Range Community College Dementia Care Certification Instructors
- Resident Involvement with the Hearts & Horses Riding in the Moment Program
- First Senior Living Community in Colorado to Become Dementia-Friendly Leader Certified
We’re dedicated to providing resources that help promote wellness, connections, meaningful moments, and a life lived well--here are a few of the ways we accomplish that using technology!
Connected Living is an online portal where residents and families can access the community’s Mind+Body Wellness calendar, MBK Cuisine menus, photos, and more through a smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Eversound is a wireless listening system for seniors with hearing impairment or concentration issues that can be utilized in large groups or even one-on-one interactions to promote communication and connection within the community.
iN2L is a content-driven engagement program designed to create meaningful experiences for older adults by connecting them with what interests and fulfills them and offering residents an adaptable, easy-to-use way to enjoy lifelong passions.
Joy for All companion pets are designed to bring comfort, companionship, and ease of care. These innovative robo-pets help alleviate social isolation, loneliness, and cognitive decline by delivering comfort and joy.
Rendever is a leading provider of turnkey Virtual Reality (VR) experiences for older adults to demonstrate the benefits of reducing social isolation through shared experiences by virtually transporting them across the globe in a safe, engaging, and unique way.