The Palisades at Broadmoor Park
Features & Amenities
- Private Villas & Townhomes in Our Independent Living Neighborhood
- Spacious One & Two Bedroom Independent Living Apartments
- Beautifully Appointed Studio & One Bedroom Assisted Living Apartments
- Cozy & Inviting Connections for Living Studio Apartments
- Full Kitchens in Independent Living Apartment Homes
- All Utilities Included (Except Telephone)
- Basic Cable Included
- Weekly Housekeeping
- Linen & Personal Laundry Services
- Individual Emergency Alert & Response Systems
- Personalized Relationship-Based Care Plans for Assisted Living & Connections for Living Residents
Salon & Barber Shop
- Campus Setting with Continuum of Service & Care
- Newly Remodeled Assisted Living Area
- Signature Connections for Living by MBK™ - Secure Memory Care Neighborhood
- Elegant Dining Room with Mountain Views
- Inviting Cuchara Café
- Game Room
- State of the Art Fitness/Wellness Center
- Indoor Saltwater Pool
- Cozy Parlor
- Theater Room
- Beauty Salon/Spa and Barber Shop
- Beautifully Landscaped Grounds and Walking Paths
- Scheduled Transportation
- Pet-Friendly Community
We’re dedicated to providing resources that help promote wellness, connections, meaningful moments, and a life lived well--here are a few of the ways we accomplish that using technology!
Connected Living is an online portal where residents and families can access the community’s Mind+Body Wellness calendar, MBK Cuisine menus, photos, and more through a smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Eversound is a wireless listening system for seniors with hearing impairment or concentration issues that can be utilized in large groups or even one-on-one interactions to promote communication and connection within the community.
iN2L is a content-driven engagement program designed to create meaningful experiences for older adults by connecting them with what interests and fulfills them and offering residents an adaptable, easy-to-use way to enjoy lifelong passions.
Joy for All companion pets are designed to bring comfort, companionship, and ease of care. These innovative robo-pets help alleviate social isolation, loneliness, and cognitive decline by delivering comfort and joy.
Rendever is a leading provider of turnkey Virtual Reality (VR) experiences for older adults to demonstrate the benefits of reducing social isolation through shared experiences by virtually transporting them across the globe in a safe, engaging, and unique way.