Memory Care in Elk Grove, CA
Connections for Living by MBK℠
The name of our Memory Care program is Connections for Living by MBK. It underscores our focus on supporting meaningful connections between residents living with Alzheimer’s or other related dementia, their families, and our dedicated care professionals at The Commons at Elk Grove. Compassionate, daily support for both residents and the people who love them is vital to creating an environment in which residents with memory loss can feel respected, engaged, healthy, and comfortable. Families can be at ease knowing their loved one is cared for with the dignity and compassion they deserve, in a secure and gently stimulating place they can feel at home.
We build connections with our residents from the beginning, starting at our first in-depth interview with our new resident and their family. A personalized care plan emerges from the story that unfolds, and that plan incorporates the unique needs and passions of the individual. Good communication occurs on many levels, and the better our care professionals know each Memory Care resident, the more effectively they can identify changes in behavior and respond appropriately.
Our TLC program is a vital element of our Memory Care philosophy and practice. It stands for Teaching, Learning, and Connecting, and provides opportunities for families to engage in our community through family nights, volunteer opportunities, educational events, and health and wellness updates. Through TLC, families have access to a plethora of resources concerning memory loss beyond our community.
Through thoughtful activities and a warm living environment designed with sensory cues for easy navigation and comfort, Connection for Living is a Memory Care community created to minimize the stresses of memory loss and maximize the potential for wellbeing and joy every day, for residents and their loved ones.
Memory Care Services
- Custom Plan of Care for Your Loved One
- 24-Hour Care with Professionally Trained, Compassionate Caregivers
- Comfortable, Home-Like Environment
- Daily, Weekly, & Monthly Activities to Promote Physical Wellness, Social/Family Engagement, Sensory Stimulation, & Personal Reminiscence
- Inspiration Stations & Baskets
- Secure Neighborhood
Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
- Dressing & Grooming
- Bathroom Assistance
- Escort to Activities & Meals
- Assistance at Meals & with Snacks
- Housekeeping, Personal Laundry, & Linen Service
- Healthy Chef-Prepared Cuisine in Community Dining Room
- Snacks & Beverages Always Available
- Scheduled Transportation
- Emergency Alert Response System
- All Utilities Included Except Telephone
- Basic Cable Service
We’d love to share all benefits of Connection for Living by MBK with you and your loved one living with memory loss. Contact us to schedule a talk and a tour at The Commons at Elk Grove in Elk Grove, CA.