Welcome to The Wellington
The Wellington is an eight-time Utah Best of State senior living community recognized for its resident-focused culture, warm and attentive staff and MBK signature programming. The resident base is active and engaging. The Wellington assisted living community provides residents with a warm, welcoming and pet-friendly environment that feels like home. Backed by the strength and experience of MBK Senior Living, The Wellington nurtures a culture of genuine care that is delivered by a compassionate staff known for consistently going above and beyond to meet residents’ individual needs.
Serving greater Salt Lake City,UT families for nearly two decades, The Wellington has a legacy of senior living excellence that is superior to other local options. The Wellington’s service-enriched lifestyle is supported through numerous amenities and MBK signature programming including MBK Cuisine and MBK Mind+Body Wellness. In the community’s elegant restaurant-style dining room, residents enjoy MBK Cuisine, our signature dining experience, offering a wide range of menu selections, themed dinners, and ongoing collaboration with the culinary team. A robust calendar of activities included in the MBK Mind+Body Wellness program provides new opportunities for residents to enjoy social, educational, spiritual, fitness, and philanthropy pursuits daily.
- Active, engaged residents supported by welcoming and attentive staff
- Award-winning, best-in-class operator – MBK Senior Living
- Beautifully appointed living units
- Impeccably clean and well-maintained premises
Come see for yourself the outstanding lifestyle offered at The Wellington. Schedule your personalized tour today.
All the Comforts of Home
Residents can choose whichever spacious floor plan feels best for them, from a private studio to their own one or two bedroom apartment homes. Maintenance-free Assisted Living offers a complete menu of amenities and services, along with weekly housekeeping, laundry service, and the inclusion of all utilities except telephone. One monthly fee includes:
- Three fresh & delicious chef-prepared meals daily
- All-day dining & casual bistro
- Fun & engaging calendar of activities & events
- Bright & spacious studio, one, & two bedroom floor plans
- All utilities included except telephone
- Individual emergency alert & response system
- 24-hour care team onsite
- Transportation available 7 days a week
Is it the right time for Senior Living?
Learn more about your options and find the best fit for your care needs with this quick 4-5 minute survey.