Our Happy Place.
Where love resides. Where memories are made. Where we feel safe and sound. At Kirkwood Orange, you’ll feel right at home here. What’s more, you’ll find Kirkwood Orange is so much more than your home. It’s where you’ll make connections, explore new hobbies and interests, enjoy delicious cuisine prepared fresh for you daily, find resources to stretch your body, mind and spirit, and high- quality care when and if you need it! And, during the current COVID-19 pandemic, you’ll find heightened protocols that not only keep you well but ensure you have access to conveniences without needing to leave your house.
Moving in to Senior Living
We understand the unique challenges that seniors and their families face as they weigh the pros and cons of moving into a senior living community. We also understand that there is so much more to senior living than what most people perceive and see in the news which, if we’re being honest, isn’t event about senior living communities.
What we do know is that older adults find independence and thrive in senior living environments. Isolation, the burden of home maintenance, the lack of connection during COVID-19 and more weighs heavy on seniors and their families. In our communities, you or your loved one won’t be alone. You’ll find friendship, convenience, comradery and care.
Here are some of the reasons why Kirkwood Orange is a great place to call home right now:
- Resident enrichment – We are continuing to maintain a calendar full of events for our residents to partake in. Plus, we are creative when it comes to staying connected. Socially distanced events and games, outdoor activities, virtual activities – all are enjoyed at our communities!
- Culinary experience – Our residents get to choose from a menu of wonderful meal options that are prepared fresh for them, three times a day. What could be better than chef-prepared meals, delivered right to your door!
- Care – The peace of mind and the security of knowing someone is available 24/7 to attend to the needs of your loved ones. While they enjoy the privacy of their own home, they’re never truly alone with 24-7 staffing and of course, neighbors to keep company!
- Service-enriched lifestyle – We are continuing to offer housekeeping/laundry services, maintenance requests, and can even accommodate special concierge requests for our residents so they can truly enjoy a maintenance-free lifestyle.
- Heightened protocols – Our communities have more than 20 protocols in place to keep our residents and team members safe. To read a detailed list of these protocols, please visit our Coronavirus information page.
Contact us today to learn how Kirkwood Orange can be your Home Sweet Home!