Find A Location
At MBK Senior Living, we believe what is good for the body is good for the mind. We call this the Mind Body Konnection.
- We are here to establish relationship based service and care.
- We create positive relationships where we know our residents not just as a person but as an individual.
- We are here to help our residents on their journey to emotional and physical wellness.
- We are to be mindful and present so our residents can experience pure joy in life with meaning and a sense of purpose every day.
Building on the substantial body of scientific research illuminating the mind-body connection to health and well-being, our Mind Body Konnection wellness approach provides residents the opportunity to choose from a number of activities, classes and programs that enrich the whole person - mind, body and spirit. Our diverse and evolving wellness calendars are designed with the specific preferences and needs of the residents living in each of our communities. Our Directors of Activities are trained and supported by experienced Home Office specialists who are adept at developing and implementing innovative whole person wellness programming. We are committed to offering one mind/spirit activity, one intellectual activity and one body activity every day of the week to encourage our residents to integrate all aspects of wellness in to their lives on a regular basis.
- Meditation & guided imagery classes
- Sing alongs
- Making blankets for underprivileged youth
- Ted Talk debates
- Chess tournaments
- Art or music appreciation
- Walking club
- Chair yoga
- Water aerobics