Thirteen MBK Senior Living’s communities have been recognized by the U.S. News & World Report as a 2023-24 “Best” in a ranking report out today. The title is achieved through U.S. News’s statistical assessment of a community’s performance from consumer satisfaction surveys. Only 43% of the nearly 4,000 communities that U.S. News evaluated earned a “Best” rating for even one type of care.
“It’s an honor to have thirteen MBK communities ranked among the best in the country – and for nine of those to earn the standing for the second year in a row,” said Jeff Fischer, president of MBK Senior Living. “We strive to provide a culture of care, hospitality and an environment that all MBK residents are proud to call home. It’s gratifying to have those efforts recognized.”
The MBK Senior Living communities that earned “Best” status by achieving the highest possible rating included:
- Chancellor Gardens, Clearfield, CA – “Best Assisted Living”
- Citrus Place, Riverside, CA – “Best Memory Care”
- Hacienda Del Rey, Litchfield Park, AZ – “Best Memory Care”
- Highland Glen, Highland, UT – “Best Assisted Living”
- Huntington Terrace Huntington Beach, Huntington Beach, CA – “Best Memory Care”
- Kirkwood Orange, Orange, CA – “Best Assisted Living”
- McDowell Village, Scottsdale, AZ – “Best Independent Living” and “Best Assisted Living”
- Savanna House, Gilbert, AZ – “Best Assisted Living”
- Seven Lakes Memory Care, Loveland, CO, 80538 – “Best Memory Care”
- The Charleston at Cedar Hills, Cedar Hills, UT – “Best Assisted Living”
- The Commons on Thornton, Stockton, CA – “Best Assisted Living”
- The Firs, Olympia, WA – “Best Independent Living”
- The Montera, La Mesa, CA, 91942 – “Best Assisted Living”
U.S. News Best Senior Living ratings and profiles offer comprehensive information and exclusive analysis of consumer satisfaction data evaluating such factors as community & activity, food & dining, caregiving, and management & staff for nearly 4,000 communities in the continental U.S. and Hawaii. For more than 30 years, U.S. News has served the American public as an unbiased arbiter of quality across a variety of important choices. Whether picking a college, selecting a hospital, or moving to a senior living community, consumers go to U.S. News to research and make consequential life decisions.
About MBK Senior Living
Ranked among the Top 50 "Best Workplaces in Aging Services" by Fortune magazine, MBK Senior Living (MSL) owns and operates Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care services in senior living communities throughout the Western United States. Based in Irvine, CA, MBK Senior Living is a subsidiary of MBK Real Estate LLC, supported by its parent company's vast financial strength and global resources, Mitsui & Co., Ltd. Please visit the company's website at mbkseniorliving.com or on Twitter and Facebook for more information.