Is it the right time for Senior Living?
Learn more about your options and find the best fit for your care needs with this quick 4-5 minute survey.
Encompassing Care at The Charleston at Cedar Hills
At The Charleston at Cedar Hills, we earn our reputation for excellence in senior living through a philosophy and practice of relationship-based care, an approach of staying present to and mindful of the needs and preferences of every individual who chooses our community as their home. Our care team gets to know each resident and every story so that we may help people feel their best and make the most of every day. From medication management and meeting special dietary needs to the comfort and ease of a beautiful pet-friendly apartment home with all utilities paid, we offer the care and services that make every inch of The Charleston at Cedar Hills your home.
Short-term and respite stay residents enjoy full access to all the services and amenities available at The Charleston at Cedar Hills in Cedar Hills, UT. Contact us to learn more.
Click below to view and download a guide to all the senior living options available.
- Chapel with onsite LDS church services
- Grand dining room & three chef-prepared meals
- Country kitchen/bistro with all-day snacks
- Parlor with warm fireplace
- Cozy library
- Activity room with piano
- Theater room
- Elegant private dining room
- Beauty salon/barbershop
- Beautiful landscape with patio & walking paths
- Mountain views
- Scheduled transportation
- Exciting calendar of events & activities
- Activities to enhance mind, body, & spirit
- Location close to medical community and resources
- Spacious studio, one, and two bedroom floor plans
- All utilities included except telephone
- WiFi available
- Basic cable included
- Weekly housekeeping
- Personal laundry & linen service
- Emergency alert & response system
- Pet-friendly apartment homes