Independent Living in Santa Rosa, CA
Imagine living in a spacious well-appointed apartment home with a wealth of services and resort style amenities at your fingertips. Here the possibilities are endless. You can enjoy a life full of social and recreational opportunities with time to share with family and friends, find a new hobby or learn something new. Without the hassles of cooking, cleaning and maintenance, your days are full of people and opportunities to maintain your health and fulfill your passions.
View our Spacious Apartment Homes – One or Two Bedrooms – 670 to 1015 Square Feet
Independent living services include:
- Light housekeeping and weekly linen service
- MBKuisine - Delicious, healthy menu choices created and served by our Executive Chef and MBKuisine team of dedicated professional
MBKonnection - Resident Focused Enrichment Program to enhance the mind, body and spirit
- Classes that promote physical fitness including balance, strength, aerobic capacity, and more
- Intellectually stimulating activities and lectures
- Mind enhancing groups and programs
- Social and cultural events and outings
- Volunteer and community outreach opportunities
- Oakmont Gardens resident committee
- Scheduled Transportation
- Emergency Alert Response System
- And more.