Assisted Living in Santa Rosa
At Oakmont Gardens, our Assisted Living community is singularly focused on delivering the personal care our residents need to feel their best and live as independently as they desire. Our professional care team members provide assistance with daily activities based on current and specific needs. Tailored plans may offer help with bathing, dressing, and grooming, or assist with medication management and coordination of medical appointments. We can escort a resident to meals and events and discuss special dietary needs with our culinary team. We are here to help residents enjoy their every day, and know that a little bit of support can make a world of difference in how well a resident feels in body, mind, and spirit.
Support As You Need It
Individual care plans are a collaboration involving each resident and their care team, a process that begins at the initial interview and adjusts as need varies. Plans are routinely assessed to make sure individuals are receiving precisely the care and assistance they need in the moment. This reassessment is especially critical after an injury, illness, or surgery to ensure sustainable recovery and help residents feel like themselves again. Services and amenities include:
- 24-hour professional staffing
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Three chef-prepared meals daily, with special diets available
- Casual bistro & all-day dining options
- Housekeeping & laundry services
- Emergency alert & response system
- Transportation services 7 days a week
- Membership to Oakmont Village Association
- Thoughtful enrichment programs focused on mind/body fitness & fun
- Coordination of care with physicians
Take a virtual stroll through our photo gallery and floor plans to view the rich amenities and bright, elegant living spaces at Oakmont Gardens, our premier Assisted Living community in Santa Rosa, CA.