Assisted Living in Tucson, Arizona
MBK’s assisted living services are designed to encourage independence of mind, body and spirit while providing the personalized support needed to comfortably maintain activities of daily living. We start with an individual care assessment and a thorough resident preferences survey that provide the basis for the specific care and service plan for each new assisted living resident. We work closely with our residents and families over time to monitor changes and update plans as needed. Our goal is to help maintain resident independence and health within an engaging environment where residents may maintain their health and quality of life.
View our spacious apartment homes – one and two bedrooms 600 – 1000 sq ft.
Our Assisted Living services include:
- 24 hour oversight by professionally trained caregivers
- Assistance with activities of daily living, including:
- Dressing & grooming
- Bathroom assistance
- Escorts to activities and meals
Three healthy, delicious meals daily (special diet meals are also available)
- Casual Bistro with nutritious snacks always available
- Housekeeping, personal laundry and linen service
- Assisted Living focused resident enrichment program:
- Classes that promote physical fitness including balance, strength, aerobic capacity and more
- Intellectually stimulating activities and lectures
- Mind enhancing groups and programs
- Social and cultural events and outings
- Volunteer and community outreach opportunities
- Scheduled transportation
- Emergency alert response system
- And more!
We are taking reservations now, so contact us today to reserve your apartment!