At Island House, our focus is on the health and well-being of our residents and their families. Our dedicated team of associates is available to provide support and assistance 24 hours a day based on your individual needs over time. Every resident is assessed by our Director of Health Services so that we can customize a care and service plan to meet their needs. With the requisite personal support, our assisted living residents can enjoy their gracious apartment home and the social and recreational opportunities within our Mercer Island community.
View our Spacious Apartment Homes – Studios, One, and Two Bedrooms.
Our Assisted Living services include:
- 24-hour oversight by professionally trained caregivers
- Assistance with activities of daily living including:
- Dressing & grooming
- Bathroom assistance
- Escorts to activities and meals
- Three healthy, delicious meals daily (special diets are also available).
- Refreshments and nutritious snacks always available
- Housekeeping, personal laundry and linen service
- Assisted Living focused resident enrichment program
- Classes that promote physical fitness including balance, strength, aerobic capacity, and much more:
- Intellectually stimulating activities and lectures
- Mind enhancing groups and programs
- Social and cultural events and outings
- Volunteer and community outreach opportunities
- Emergency alert response system
- Scheduled Transportation
- And more